Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Two

I begin by being aware that the Source is the Source of All, including all my Good, and that this Source is the real Source of me.

Next I begin to understand why and how this could be true.

First I am aware of the thought, then I think it through and begin to understand.

The next thing then is to know, and to truly know something is a feeling.

Knowing is what is ultimately needed.

So it is important to lift up my mind and heart, to think and to feel (embody) that what I AM is the Source within me, and my Source is also the substance of all the Good there ever can be, and is right now.

Right now, all the Good there is comes from the Source that is within me, and within all. My Source is the same Source that projects me/Itself as me into being/manifestation. So does it project and manifest all, including every Good thing and situation.

I raise my heart and mind up to see and feel (experience) the Divine Presence all around me, in me, and in all of my activities and concerns.

The Source of all sources is my Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment