Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Three

I see all around me examples of the constant activity/creating of abundance. God is present in many masks, displaying gleefully God's abundance and abundant activity. What IS behind all of these many masks is What Is behind me, and within me. The Light of Reality is the One behind the abundant masks.

There is no real separation at the Core. The Core of me is the Core of all abundance. That is the Reality. That is the truth behind the mask of me. Look around my little world. Even now I can bring myself to see areas where I have more than I need.

I have feared my lack and lack of ability, as well I should - for if I think the mask can create its Core - I live in delusion.

But the Core, the Source, can and does create all the masks, including all the displays of abundance. At the Core of all my problems is the same Core of all abundance and solution.

This is my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment