Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation Nineteen

To be in the flow of support is to simply be aware that the Divine Source within me is the Source of all.

Recognizing my Source as my Source is the secret few dare master.

To depend on the Source of all, the Source Within all, within me, is the revelation.

I can relax now and take it easy, no longer needing to struggle for Divine Intercession. The Divine Source always intercedes, and in all things. The trick is to acknowledge this Fact, to be able to experience It and share in Its flow. The Divine Self does not hold back nor does It struggle to share or express Itself.

Only the thought of separation causes me to feel and experience life as if it is all up to a "me", all alone, on my own.

But nothing is "mine" alone.

What is or has been mine is nothing less than the sharing of my Source with me, as me. When I am experiencing lack, it is me that may be the one found lacking in my trust of Source.

The correction is simple. Turn back to my Source. Re-Source. Turn back to the Source of all as the Source of my life, as my Source in all life.

From this reliance all things come from Source to me through people, places and situations. It is my remembrance of Source as my supply that allows me the seeming magic and miracle of supply. My constant thought of the Divine in me as my fulfillment brings Source back into activity easily through me, as me, and for me, now.

There is no other Source. There is no other time.

I gladly participate and share in Its abundant flow, which begins with the focus on my Source as my Source in all ways - now.

No comments:

Post a Comment