Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Eight

My awareness and thought that God is my Supplier brings me fulfillment of my needs abundantly.

The pests of fear, worry, doubt, belief in others as my support, or my own efforting as the real source, have eaten away my good crops.

But the promise has been made that if I will remember that God is my Source, and brings me all I need, then I will have all I need, and have these abundantly.

These pests of mine have even managed to eat away at my faith in God. So what now? If I cannot believe in others or in myself enough, I am told to rejoice - for this is the path to true freedom.

Trust only that my Source is the Source of all, and that the awareness of this is all that is asked for me to be able to live freely and abundantly. My awareness or thought of God within me as my abundant Source is the way to real-ize this experience and renew my fields and freedom, so that I may live abundantly and help others with the talents I have been given.

I have no power of myself, but there is a Power within me that is all Power, all resource, all everything I could ever want or need. This awareness appears as every form I could ever desire. My task is simply to practice my awareness of these inner facts.

Additional Practice of Blessing

I was told in meditation "If you send out a Blessing a day, you're going to be OK."

Each day, take a moment to mentally and emotionally send out healing Blessings of Abundance and Full-fill-ment to all others in this world, and beyond.

Pause, close your eyes, and imagine this in any way you can, as vividly as you can. Imagine others thanking God for God's Grace and Aid. Imagine people reacting to Blessings coming their way in new and surprising manifestation.

Feel these Blessings emmanating from the Source within you, spreading out and touching all. Sense this vividly, as if what you are imagining is actually happening. Because it is.

There are no wrong ways to send out Blessings to your fellow be-ings, other than doing so selfishly and with thoughts about what you will get.

The worst you can do for your fellows, and yourself, is to think they are not worthy of your time to be Blessed daily by your Source. Take a moment, whatever you can spare, whenever you can, to imagine sending out deep and true Blessings to those in this world and beyond.

Even when you have nothing, you have something to give - Blessings.

You can always imagine sending out Blessings to seeming others no matter what you have or have not. For what you do to the least of these, you do for your Self. But don't do for others in hopes to be helped yourself. For that will bring you little more than selfish thought.

Truly Bless others with your mind, heart and imagination. Consider how much you deeply wish to be Blessed by God. Realize how many others feel just as you, or worse. Send them deep Blessings from your Source, to remind them of their Source and the desire of how you want all who are suffering to be healed and fulfilled. Imagine. Make it real.

You will soon experience re-Sources abundantly.

As long as you send out Blessings with real caring and compassion in your heart and mind, and not for selfish reasons, you will discover your own connections to your Source in abundant expression.

As I was told in meditation "If you send out a Blessing a day, you're going to be OK."

You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment