Friday, May 8, 2009

Meditation Twenty Three

Underlying consciousness is infinite and I partake in the infinite expression. I am aware of the Divine Presence within me as the Infinite Source of all. Underlying this prosperity is the Infinite Source, everywhere present, and within me, as me.

There is a Universal Consciousness flowing through each and every universe and It flows through me; It is the Flow of me, and of my prosperity.

For what is needed most is the awareness of this fact within me - a choosing of focus. As I remind myself of this truth, I experience the flow of Its nature and action in my experience. Like any river, the flow begins at the Source. The waters come down from Above, or rise up from deep Within, and in an abundance of fluid makes a path that flows from the Highest Level to the expressions contained within the banks below.

I could attempt to block the stream and avoid such flow. I could accept and fight for the last drop of water at the end of the flow, before it rises back into the Heavens in its infinite cycle of never-ending abundant activity.

Or, I can be aware of the nature of Infinite Flow and the Reality of a Greater Source Above my individual river. From this awareness do I experience the flow abundantly, happily knowing It and sharing with all.

I now accept and share in the Infinite Flow and Abundant Nature of my Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment