Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Five

There is but One Consciousness and Intelligence, and that Intelligence is in me, and in all others.

It knows what my needs are, and It is in contact with everyone and everything to bring solutions to me and take care of my needs. No person, place or thing, not even money, is my supply. The Divine Intelligence, the Universal Mind, is aware of my needs, and arranges, motivates, coordinates, all people, places, things - including money and all supply.

It moves people, situations and things, including money, to those who focus the One Intelligence on/upon the One Intelligence. When I think, consider, know, accept, ponder, imagine, understand, or guess about the One Intelligence as my supply, and the supply available to all, then the One Intelligence is working to provide for me, for I am consciously in Its Flow.

My awareness of the One Intelligence as all support and activity is infinite and ever-unfolding. Therefore my supply is infinite and ever-unfolding. The One Intelligence, and my participation/awareness in IT is my supply.

The One Mind organizes all things so IT can do through me what IT wants to do. It can accomplish through me all It desires to do. I experience "my desires" but these are my interpretations of ITS desires. It knows how to do what It Wills and means to accomplish.

When I ask and focus on God's Will Be Done through me, "I" must be successful for it is not me but the true "I" that does the work. I/IT knows how to connect and make happen all that It Wills to do through me. My personality doesn't need to figure anything out all of my own. There is no such thing as "my own/alone" when setting my mind and awareness on the One Mind and One Will which can only successfully express whatever It Wills through me.

My decision to allow this expression allows the expression to be so as It Knows how to make all the connections for Its Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment