Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Six

Nature abhors a vacuum. My Source, the Source of all, constantly fills open spaces. The Source of me creates things and fulfills needs in an instant, all over this world and beyond. My inner Source constantly creates forms. It does so endlessly. My needs and desires are a call to It to fill empty spaces as only It can do.

My Source continually puts on a show for me according to my needs and beliefs. It enjoys creating! Its task in this life is to create, to manifest, and to experience Itself as the Source of all.

The Source of me is this way.

So my Source is my supply, and the supply of all, and wants and enjoys experiencing Itself and Its Good.

My Source can manifest instantly all that It needs and desires as the form of "me".

In an instant It can resolve all problems for Itself, give unceasingly to Itself, enjoy the Beauty and Bounty of Itself, as It expresses and experiences Itself as me.

My life is Its Life. I too can experience my Source this way, as It desires to fulfill and experience this for Itself.

My Source cannot experience lack. It lacks nothing but experience of Itself, and It has that experience in me. Through me my Source experiences Its own measure and fullness. Only by thinking of me as my own power and cause do I suffer.

Now I recognize that it is not me that does, creates, causes or sustains. In truth it is my Source that does all, is all, gives all.

My personality is the mask of God, so God may stealthily experience Itself in numerous ways.

But never does this Source lack, nor can It. For my Source, the Source of me, is the Source of all. It knows not know the confines of time or space, except as a playground of experience. It is not defined nor stopped by time or space. To me, things happen in an instant, but to my Source there is no "instant" - there is only now.

My Source fills Its needs and desires as me, through me, at any moment of need, in an instant of now.

It never goes unfulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment