Saturday, May 2, 2009

Meditation Eleven

God, My Source, is also the substance of all there is. It is the Source of everything, including money, all things I enjoy, all things I desire to do, all that I need, and all that I am.

There is no "other" Source than THAT Source which is also the Source of me.

I can say truly that my Source is the Source of all Good and all prosperity for there is NO other Source. I am One with the Source of all I desire, as there is no other Source.

My Source desires to express Itself through me; experience and show Itself through me, as me. My personality is not my Source but the Source that creates and expresses through my personality is my Source, and the Source of all that Is, and all that is not yet manifest.

There is no greater Source than THAT. This all powerful, ever present, thus all abundant Source is the very Source and Support behind and within me.

It has made me and secretly IS me, as I am IT in expression. That which I AM is abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment