Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation Eighteen

All my affairs are the affairs of God.

Remembering that there is the One True Self - the One Self, God as human expression - in me, as me, and as all other be-ings, reminds me that the Source of me is in constant contact with all of Its infinite expressions.

The Real Self (not my personality-ego-self) does not fail to express or experience anything. If one channel of an expression (a "me") thinks itself separate, unworthy or unable, the Self simply expresses Itself in this manner through a different channel of Its Infinite Expression (which my personality thinks of as "not me").

Self always successfully achieves what It wishes to express and and experience of and for God.

So it is with the Self within me.

I may refuse Divine expression, doubt abundance all around me, stop abundant living for a while in my experience, accept lack, upset and struggle. These are among possible infinite expressions. But The One Self desiring to express happiness, ease of living and sharing, feelings of at-one-ment and living this life abundantly without concern, will do so just the same - through someone willing to accept these expressions and experiences as the reality of their life.

I once had many such experiences, but thinking it was me that was the cause of them caused these spiritual expressions to go away. Thinking that it was me who must manage things or they would flee - caused them to flee. For it is not a "me" that can manage such things happily.

How often have I seen others do successfully what I thought I could do, but felt unworthy to accomplish? How often have I diminished what I had, knew or did, and then watched as others successfully did (in sometimes a lesser way) what I thought I could do, but which I doubted.

The One Self will express Itself and will experience that which is needed as experience. It is up to me to accept these expressions and experiences, or doubt and have Self express these elsewhere, through another channel of a "me".

Keeping in mind that it is not me that plants the first seeds, nor created seeds, nor earth nor garden, my only tending needs be relying on my Source as the One Master Gardener, and to accept and gather the crops as they come in. Share the yield of the crops - certainly! Refuse the crops, flood the soil with tears of self-pity until nothing can grow, and the One Gardener will find other accepting soil with minerals awaiting a new crop.

In recalling God Within as the Master Gardener - my Self as always in successful expression - I gladly and joyously accept the abundant crops of well being and well living in my garden of experience now.

I no longer turn God away.

Doubt and Belief are two ends of the pole of Acceptance.

Doubt is the negative use of imagination.

I Accept Divine Intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment