Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Four

My conscious focus of God within me, as my Source, IS my Source and supply. My choosing at last to shift my attention back to God as my Source and supply allows for a supply greater than my personality can think up alone.

It is conscious awareness of God as my supply which allows for that supply to flow, and flow in abundance. My personality may not feel it has "earned" or "deserves" such supply, but God is all supply, all that IS, and God may wish to experience all that God can through me.

I will no longer get in the way of what God wishes to express and experience through me. The change of focus on outer things to my my Reality of God, the Self Within as my supply allows for all of this and more.

I need not create supply or plenty myself. God does that, not me.

My Source is the Source of all.

I will bring this to mind constantly, and in so doing, allow for God to demonstrate supply and God's reliability through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment