Friday, May 8, 2009

Meditation Twenty Two

Awareness is simply being aware of something that already exists, but to which no attention has been paid previously.

Understanding is reasoning out from an awareness - a contemplation meditation. I understand the more I ponder upon that I am aware, and consider the many implications of what I am beginning to now understand.

Eventually I come to know - which means I think and experience what I understand as a certainty. This comes in time and with experience. The other way of knowing is Knowing. Real Knowing comes from Above and Within.

True Knowing may come through meditation upon an idea, contemplating what a thought means, and then waiting to listen for more internal in-sight. From such meditation and thought do I come to know - in my mind and in my emotions.

For me to know (experience as certainty) my Source, I must meditate on ideas about my Source of which I am currently aware. I contemplate and meditate on these, to come to a knowing.

The Source of me is the Divine Source of all. That Source of all is more than sufficient - it is all that there IS. That same Source is the Source of me, my experience, the Source and substance of all my good, and all I know.

Can I remember the times when I felt my Source was taking care of all for me? Can I recall how this feels? Can I bring to mind the times my Source came through for me when I needed It? Can I remember when my Source provided a solution for me - perhaps at the very last minute? Can I recall a time when I could just go about my way in life, knowing that my Source had everything taken care of for me? Can I feel these things now? Could I, if I stopped to do so? Can I recall just some of these times? Each pondering counts.

What tragedies of life made me think differently, due to an incident of upheaval, or three or four? Though these were worthy events of note to me, do I dismiss the Power of my Source in this and all other times? Could my pondering sad and hurtful moments cause more sadness and worry in my life? Do I feel more upset now just thinking of sad or emotional incidents?

I respect and acknowledge now the sad, overwhelming and frightening times in my past experience. I acknowledge these happenings most sincerely.

Such situations may no longer overwhelm me or my experience of my Source. I choose to relive times of my good when I have known my Source as my foundation, rather than meditate on my other, fewer, experiences.

I shift my awareness.

Now.

To Know.

Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment