Saturday, May 2, 2009

Meditation Twelve

Every good thing comes from the Divine Presence within me - That of which I AM made. My choosing to be aware of this, even to begin to consider it or imagine it, starts the process of Good coming my way. I do not focus on the Presence in order to wrangle from It my Good. I choose to realign my awareness with It, so that I may experience IT. From this right intention do I connect within, and experience God without. "All things are added" but I must first and foremost seek the experience of the Presence Within me above all else.

As I focus on the Presence of God within me as the All Good, so does the All Good rush to meet me. My emotions are lifted as I ponder this idea: God is the All Good that comes to me. Yes, every good thing helps me to sense the Presence of God Within me.

While difficult times temper me and urge me towards a deeper connection to the Divine Within, my experience of Good allows me to connect and feel God working in my life experience. My focus on the idea that every Good that comes to me comes from God, allows me to feel a connection to God that is joyous, content, confident and assured. It is in this simple way that I may put my focus on God as my True Source, right now, and make God my First Focus.

When I am unhappy, discontent, unsure, or not confident, then I do not experience Good coming to me.

When I change my focus to the Good that comes from God, I share in both my experience/connection/joy of God, and in God's Good Measure as my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment