Friday, May 8, 2009

Meditation Twenty One

God, Source, What IS: Whatever YOU are, You are the Source if all and so You are everywhere abundant. As all things come out of You - this One Source - whatever else You are, You are rich; rich as the rich soil that contains all needed minerals abundantly.

You are the substance of the flower and of the wealthiest person. You are everywhere I look, if I look truly to see You behind all.

When I am in fear, I am fearing separation or a lack of YOU, for I know that my personality alone cannot sustain me. I fear trying to go it all on my own, as if my personality can do anything infinitely.

You are my Substance, Sustenance and Supply. You are richer than the richest earth, greater than the reaches of the wildest Universe. Yet as Great as You are, You are the Source and Substance of me.

People, places, things, events and conditions fail. People have let me down, situations and events have not worked out as I had planned. Yet You, the Source of all, the Substance of all, cannot fail for YOU are all.

And You are the Source and the Substance of me.

"I AM the form and substance of all things. I share gladly my resources with my creations. All Power awaits you to tap into the Flow - to be One with thy Heavenly Source and Parent."

No comments:

Post a Comment