Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meditation Thirteen

All of the losses, disappointments, shocking turns, let downs, doubt, and stresses large and small are to lead me back to reliance on God, the Presence Within, and that only.

People fail, not because they are mean or because they are uncaring, but because they are people.

Outer situations and support fail not because of bad thinking, poor planning, lack of pushing, or selfishness. It may appear to be this way, but such things fail simply because they are outer things, not inner support.

I had to be forced to see that all outer support must fall away in time, so that I would absolutely and entirely rely upon God, what I AM Within, as my only support, which is the support of all, under all, the substance of all, just as the Presence even now supports and orders the planets and the heavens and all of all.

Within is the best support to have. It never leaves for It cannot. I can forget or ignore It, but It can never forsake me. I can be fooled into thinking otherwise, but as long as I remember this Inner Reality, I will take a leap of seeming faith and find solid ground, or soar on the wings of Inner Support.

I look around outside of me and see that even buildings and nature are usually best supported from Within rather than hung on a wire from without. I will choose to rely on the Within, even when I cannot see It Within myself.

"My Grace is sufficient..."

"All you wish to know, all that you wish to be, be Blessed in my Divine Livelihood."

"Rest in ME."

No comments:

Post a Comment