Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation Twenty

The Sole Power of my financial affairs is the Source within me. I cannot rely on external matters. Only within me do I find my True Source of Stability.

I turn my eyes away from the outer and focus on my Source as my only reliable resource.

There is only one Source and the rest are results or projections of that Source in infinite expression.

I ask for God to take over my body, my mind, my emotions, my concerns; every single bit of my life no matter how small.

All is given up to the Source to run as It Wills.

In this way will I live experiencing and knowing my Source, rather than my fearful delusions. My personality is a vehicle for my Source to use as Its Infinite Expression.

I look solely to my Source now for my life is no longer my own.

It never really was, and now I am free from the delusion of thinking otherwise.

I pay only attention to my Source - not outer things as my source.

My outer experience is abundant as my True Source is abundant.

I rely solely on my Source, for only It knows my needs and desires as Its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment