Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation One


(Editor's Note: The writers may use the words Source, God, Intelligence, It, Is, and other labels to name that "which cannot be named or labeled". There are no particular religious overtones intended, though spiritual concepts are at the core of these writings.)

Reading these meditations each day mean to help you refocus on a True Source within you.

Striving for abundance outside of you has already caused your ills.

Striving for a reliable Source within you is the cure.

We make no boasts of metaphysical manipulation, or cause you to "make", "create" or "get" money.

If you turn on a flashlight or torch, and try to pick up the light where the beam has landed, you will not succeed in moving or carrying light. But if you go to the Source of the light, you will find the light shines from the Source, not at the outer spot.

These meditations turn you back to rely on the flashlight, not on the outer spot.

Fortunately, that light is within you. You already carry it. You just need to experience it now.

1. All that Is, is God. The Source of all is The Source of me. All that is ever provided comes from the Source of all. Whatever it is that is the Intelligence behind, within and as all things, is the Intelligence that brings prosperity to so-called "others" and this same Intelligence that brings safety and security to others is the Intelligence that brings things to me.

Where I doubt, I dismiss It. Dis-miss. It is not ungiven, but rather rejected by doubt; told to go another way, somewhere else, as I don't "deserve" the Good this Intelligence brings. But I am not worse or better than many who do accept such gifts and are Blessed by their Acceptance, the Gifts of God.

I exist, and I have at times experienced a sense of Source. In that time, I was not concerned, for I felt a Unity and a Love. There was no fear. That is the Core of me. That is what makes me/Is me/Experiences as me. THAT is what I AM really, and what I really am is the expression and experience of the Source of All Things.

The Source of All is the Source of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment