Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meditation Fourteen

God is everywhere and everything, so certainly God is "abundant". There is no place God cannot be, and is not.

As such, God is in me now. I am made of and by this same Presence and Substance. My awareness of this allows me to sense; to be aware, to think, feel, and know, that God is my Source and supply of all. As I re-member this, I am being put back together in rightful order, as are all of my concerns and matters.

For "my" matters and concerns are God's - it cannot be otherwise - save for my delusion of "my own" anything. What "matters" is what is behind and within all matter; the substance of substance, the substance behind and within all substance.

My dwelling on such ideas allow me to experience the Reality behind the obvious. To be aware of What Is beneath (support), within and through all as the Maker of my experience allows me to experience God in this way.

"All that I have is yours."

"A Loving Embrace comes to all who reach out for Me."

In acceptance. In thought. In meditation.

Until I feel the thought as a part of my very be-ing.

"I and my Father are One."

No comments:

Post a Comment