Friday, May 1, 2009

Meditation Seven

It is not my responsibility to create abundantly, give abundantly. That is the work of my Source.

My Source, of which I am created, creates all unceasingly. Its nature is infinite and It expresses infinite abundance. My responsibility is to rely on and recognize this truth. My Source creates abundantly through me and all Its expressions, as this is Its nature. My recognition of this fact allows me to experience and share in the Divine Flow of Good.

I am an aspect of God's abundant creation. It is never-ending. I can see this easily, and I can rely on that nature of unceasing abundance as being one part of the true nature of which I am made. I do not create, nor create abundance. My Source abundantly creates and gives through me.

I am allowed to experience abundance as my Source expresses Itself through me and in me. Upon which other Source then could I truly rely?

Me? NO. Surely not. I am not all abundant and all powerful on my own as my own personality.

It is by recognizing and relying on the Source of all that my needs and desires are full-filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment