Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation Seventeen

The Divine Mind, The Divine Source, expresses Itself in infinite ways. It expresses Itself as me.

It is the One doing the expressing, and doing so abundantly.

That's not my job. That's the job of the Divine Source.

My job is to stay aware of the infinite expression in life as the Activity of my Source.

It is easy to let go of my fears and worries when I recall that God IS the Source of all things, all situations, all people, including me.

What or who could better be in power or control? Me? Surely I have too many doubts, failures or concerns and no where near the power or contacts that the Source of All has in Mind.

I can let God express Its abundant and Infinite Nature through me, and in my life.

I allow this by keeping God's Reality in my consciousness, and observing the Infinite expression of God all around me. God's Nature is infinite. I allow the Infinite I AM to express Itself in my life.

I rest in the realization that my Source expresses Its Infinite Nature as supply and re-sources in all aspects of my life. I rest in the safety of the Source of all as my Source and supply.

Re-source: A reflection of the Source. Re-Source. My Source reflected back to me in the outer world as an outer source, or resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment