Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation Fifteen

No person, place, thing, or situation is my supply. My awareness of God as my supply, is my supply. The more aware I become of this fact, the more I attend to this idea, the more I experience it. The more I rely on the Infinite Presence the more my supply is infinite. The more I recall and trust that the Infinite is my supply from within, the more I experience abundant supply outwardly, as well as inwardly. God within is my supply.

God is infinite, therefore my resources are infinite. My supply is as infinite as is God. God is my supply, and my God is Good. Others may choose to experience God in any other way they wish. Their understanding of God does not need to be mine.

I choose a God that loves and cares about me and my well being as Its expression. Therefore am I allowed by my choosing to experience the Good that is God, and have God as my Real Support and constant supply. My choosing and awareness, my focus upon these realities of God allow me to experience these aspects of God as truth in physical reality.

No outside things can be my supply or support forever. Only God can eternally support and embrace me. God is my true and everlasting supply.

My awareness of God then is my support and supply.

My awareness of God is infinite, therefore my supply is infinite. Is my awareness infinite right now? I hear birds sing, I think of trees, the sky, stars, other planets, space beyond these - all of this is God. I think of money, people, creatures, homes - is God not also present in all these? Is there a place where God cannot go? Cannot be? All that I can infinitely consider is God. This consideration may go on indefinitely. There are infinite possibilities of considering God in and out of physical expression. So yes, my thinking and thus awareness of God is infinite, for anytime I choose to think about anything I can also think of God as being present.

Where I have trouble seeing God, I have an area of less infinite understanding and resource. Yet I can remind myself even in these areas or moments that God Is Ever Present, even when I do not yet understand, and thus my awareness of God is opened to more infinite possibility, right then and there.

As my awareness of God as the Source Ever Present expands, my experience of my Source of supply expands. As my awareness expands, my supply and seeming outer support expands.

My current awareness is infinite. When I shut down any part of that awareness of God as infinite I may open it back up by bringing to my awareness that God is also present here too.

My supply in experience is dependent on my reliance upon God as my sole and lasting supply and support. God shows up as my supply and support through people, situations and things. But these are not my support or supply. I am grateful for these channels of God, present in my experience, for I know that Behind, Within and Above them, and me, is the Real Cause of my support.

I depend upon God as my supply and support, as God shows Itself in an abundance of ways in my experience. My task is to look to see God behind all, to be open to see and hear God presented to me in various forms, and to follow through with action as an acknowledgment of God's Presence before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment